Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III
Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Noblesville, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III
Charles T Fuhrer III, DDS, MSD Dr. Fuhrer was born in Evansville, Indiana and was raised in Terre Haute. He attended Indiana State University and graduated in 2000 with a major in Life Sciences. He then attended Indiana University School of Dentistry. He spent two years in private practice as a general dentist. His interest in children inspired him to return to school for further pediatric dental training. He received his certificate in Pediatric Dentistry at Riley Hospital for Children and IUSD where he also received his masters degree in Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Fuhrer is also part-time faculty at Riley Hospital. Dr. Fuhrer lives in Indianapolis with his wife and two children. In his free time, Dr. Charlie enjoys playing soccer and music.
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC DENTISTRY OF NOBLESVILLE, 106 Lakeview Dr, Noblesville, IN
Dr. Charles T Fuhrer III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Noblesville, IN.