Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles M Gooss
Dr. Charles M Gooss, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Yakima, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Gooss has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles M Gooss has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles M Gooss has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
When you go to this office, expect to be handled with care. I have a severe phobia of dentist and dental hygenists due to horrid care when I was younger. I was shamed for the state of my teeth. Dr Gooss, his assistants, and his office staff have all treated me with great care and consideration. Today is the day after having had ALL my teeth pulled, and I am in so little pain that I can get up and go shopping, and do light house work (dishes, anything that doesn't require lifting or strenuous work) and enjoy visits from my family. I would highly recommend this Dr and his staff for anyone who has had bad treatment both physical and mental in the past at other dental establishments. These people are TOP QUALITY!
Dr. Charles M Gooss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffordable Dentures, 102 N Fair Ave Ste 102, Yakima, WA
Dr. Charles M Gooss is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Yakima, WA.