Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
Dr Greenbaltt has done work on my teeth for years including veneers cleanings I had to have a partial he made that and I was well pleased well as the years went by my teeth started getting worse and worse so I decided to have Dentures made Dr.Greenblatt made my Dentures and I've only had them for about 3 weeks and I don't mind telling you I was scared to death at first about getting Dentures I've heard so many stories but Dr Greenbaltt kept assuring me and I want to tell you I'm very pleased with the Dr work I've set a goal that I want to get implants but they are so expensive but with saving maybe I can make it happen and I thank God that Dr Greenbaltt worked on my teeth I wouldn't go with anyone else now his work is first class he's a great dentist and friend as well he makes you feel like part of the family
51 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES L GREENBLATT DDS, 6311 Kingston Pike Ste 4E, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Charles L Greenblatt Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.