Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Groesch DDS
Dr. Charles W Groesch, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles W Groesch has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Charles W Groesch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles W Groesch's office for more information.
2534 Farragut Dr Springfield, IL : (217) 546-4674
More about Dr. Charles W Groesch
Meet Dr. Groesch Dr. Groesch is a graduate of Springfield College (A.A.), the University of Illinois (B.S.D. & D.D.S.) and St. Louis University (M.S.D. – orthodontics). He is a member and past president of G. V. Black District Dental Society, member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Groesch is Illinois State Specialty Board certified as well as a fellow of the American Board of Orthodontics. Furthermore, he has served on the boards of the Illinois Society of Orthodontists and the Foundation for Orthodontic Research. Dr. Groesch has been in the exclusive practice of orthodontics in Springfield for the past 25 years. Dr. Groesch and his wife Lu Ann enjoy travelling, any activity involving the outdoors, all sports and family. They are actively involved in their church and Dr. Groesch is a board member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. The Groesches have two children and their black lab, Gabby. A favorite quote: “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”—Winston Churchill
Locations & DirectionsGROESCH & LONGOS, 2534 Farragut Dr, Springfield, IL
Dr. Charles W Groesch is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, IL.