Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clearwater, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 7
Customer service from front desk and dental hygienist was excellent, however, the doctor has never really been professional. Constantly talking about personal matters without having regards for patient's time. I had a crown put it and had to go back 3 times to get it fixed, I requested a root canal because the tooth still hurts a lot, never happened. I got a crown done and 3 months later, my tooth still hurts. Overall... just 3 stars.
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeata A Carlson Dds, 2701 Park Dr Ste 4, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Charles H Guenther Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clearwater, FL.