Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles H Brown III DDS
Dr. Charles H Brown III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with another office in Alexandria, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles H Brown III has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles H Brown III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles H Brown III has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles H Brown III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles H Brown III
Charles H. Brown, D.D.S. Dr. Brown earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, cum laude, from the Medical College of Virginia in 1996. A distinguished graduate, he was presented the A.D. Williams Academic Achievement Award for ranking first in his class for the 1996 academic year. He then completed a General Practice Residency program at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he received the Resident of the Year Award. Concurrently, he completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. In 1997 he received the Quality Care Award. Since 2003, Dr. Brown has been listed in several publications as one of the regions top dentists. Most recently, in November 2009, he was listed in Northern Virginia Magazine as one of the area's top dentists. In fact, he was one of only six Alexandria dentists to receive this recognition. He has also been recognized by Washington’s Consumer Checkbook Magazine as one of Washington’s Top Dentists. He is listed in the “Guide to America’s Top Dentists” and has been recognized by the Consumer Council of America. His professional memberships include The Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The American Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry and the Academy of Laser Dentistry. Dr. Brown has been practicing dentistry at Hayfield Dental Care since 1997. During his time here he has performed literally thousands of crown, root canal and other surgical procedures. He has also placed over 15,000 white “tooth colored” fillings. Furthermore, he has the most advanced general practice training and can perform almost any procedure including extractions and preprosthetic surgery without the need for an outside referral. Dr. Brown is very accessible to his patients and is always willing to discuss treatment and answer questions over the phone to patients of record. If you leave him a message he will always return your call within a reasonable time frame. Dr. Brown received his undergraduate degree in microbiology, with a minor in chemistry, from Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!). He is originally from McLean, Virginia, where he attended Langley High School. His current interests include playing rugby and tennis.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles H Brown III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Alexandria, VA.