Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles H Cox
Dr. Charles H Cox, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Paso Robles, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles H Cox has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles H Cox has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles H Cox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Charles H Cox
Dr. Cox has worked & trained extensively to build a practice that exceeds your expectations of trusted, personalized dental care. He consistently brings his patients only the best that modern dentistry has to offer, by keeping himself and his staff informed on the latest advances and available techniques. After receiving his B.S. in pharmacy from Southwestern State University, Dr. Cox earned his D.D.S. degree from UCLA, where he graduated in 1977. Since then, he has kept up-to-date on the newest developments in his field through numerous continuing education courses. He also remains active in the dental community as a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association & the Central Coast Dental Society. Dr. Cox’s top priorities are patient comfort and satisfaction. He and his staff look forward to your visit & to showing you the many ways in which the finest dental care can improve your life.
Locations & DirectionsPASO ROBLES DENTAL CARE, 522 13th St Ste B, Paso Robles, CA
Dr. Charles H Cox is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Paso Robles, CA.