Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles H Davis DDS
Dr. Charles H Davis, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Venice, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles H Davis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles H Davis has the following 14 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Davis - Posted on July 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Davis - Posted on July 24th, 2017
Dentist Extraordinaire, Dr. Charles Davis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles H Davis - Posted on July 20th, 2017
I wanted a new dentist who would be realistic regarding my teeth and merely not do a quick fix as was my previous dentist approach. One year ago I met with Dr. Davis and his Dental Assistant; two caring and extraordinary professionals. He presented several options and I selected the most progressive which included two implants and addressing other issues relative to my old caps and quick fix fillings performed by my previous dentist. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional as is his assistant Sherry. Highly Recommend
Dr. Charles H Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles H Davis's office for more information.
1218 E Venice Ave Venice, FL : (941) 488-1075
More about Dr. Charles H Davis
Dr. Charles Davis Dr. Davis has been with the practice since 1988. His undergraduate education includes studies at The University of Salzburg, and a degree in chemistry from The University of Richmond. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from The Medical College of Virginia. He did a graduate training in anatomy and research in local anesthetics at MCV Hospital. After dental school, Dr. Davis did a General Practice Hospital Residency at Shands Hospital, The University of Florida. His hospital residency included all aspects of dentistry, anesthesiology, and treatment of medically compromised and geriatric patients. Dr. Davis has also taken advanced training in anesthesia at Montefiore Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical College in New York City. Dr. Davis has completed a number of continuing education courses in all phases of general dentistry. He is a graduate of The Misch Dental Implant Institute at The University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Davis is a fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Davis is licensed to administer conscious sedation and has surgical privileges at The Venice Healthpark Ambulatory Surgery Center. Dr. Davis is a member of The American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Sarasota Dental Study Club, Sarasota Implant Study Club, and The International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Locations & DirectionsDAVIS AND BEYER DENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, 1218 E Venice Ave, Venice, FL
Dr. Charles H Davis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Venice, FL.