Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles L Hutto has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles L Hutto has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Charles L Hutto Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Charles L Hutto
Dr. Charles Hutto Dr. Charles Hutto has been providing state-of-the-art orthodontics since 1982. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree as well as his specialty degree in orthodontics from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX, and has practiced orthodontics ever since. Dr. Hutto is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and is a member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics. In addition, Dr. Hutto has the pleasure of giving back to the dental community as an educator, by instructing the orthodontic graduate students at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX on Friday mornings. After hours of advanced training and accumulated experience in treating patients, Dr. Hutto became an Invisalign Premier Preferred Provider in 2008 and is among the top five percent of Invisalign practitioners in North America. Dr. Hutto has treated more than 11,000 successful orthodontic cases, including traditional braces, Invisalign, and Invisalign teen. Dr. Hutto remains current in his profession through memberships in: Clinical Professor, Orthodontics Texas A&M Health Science Center, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX American Association of Orthodontics American Dental Association Texas Dental Association East Texas Dental Association Texas Orthodontic Study Club Dr. Hutto has been the recipient of the A.P. Westfall Award, given by the Charles Tweed Orthodontic Group of Texas, and the Fred F. Schudy Award, given by the Texas Orthodontic Study Club. Both peer awards were given to Dr. Hutto based on excellence in orthodontic treatment. At Hutto Orthodontics, we want to enhance the smiles of children, teenagers, and adults with expert orthodontics. Dr. Hutto’sHenderson office also proudly serves Tyler, Nacogdoches, Jacksonville, and Carthage; and our Kilgore office welcomes patients from Longview, Hallsville, Gladewater, and Marshall. Call our Kilgore or Henderson, TX offices today to schedule an appointment, and we’ll give you and your family a reason to smile!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles L Hutto is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mansfield, TX.