Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles I Williams Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 12
NEVER SEE Dr. Charles I. Williams. He is a drug addict (Demerol drug of choice). He has been suspended by the State Board of Dental Examiners 3 times. The third time was for use of Hydrocodone while working on patients. I am an ex-patient. He placed 12 implants in my mouth. Only 4 could be attached because the others are mis-spaced and extremely crooked. They stick out of my bone ridge like nails that weren't driven in all the way. This man was out of his mind "high" when he worked on me. Of course, everything was below the surface, sewed up and I couldn't see what he had done until it was too late. You have ONLY 2 year to sue a doctor in Texas. (AFTER ALL MAJOR WORK - EVERYONE SHOULD MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH TEXAS A&M IN DALLAS TEXAS, OR THEIR OTHER LOCATIONS AND PAY THE $70 DOLLARS TO HAVE THEM TAKE X-RAYS AND SEE IF THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE PROPERLY - IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SUE - TRUST ME - SPEND THE MONEY - DO NOT JUST ASSUME YOUR DENTIST HAS DONE THE WORK WELL). Going on, attorneys would not accept my case BECAUSE OF HIS SUSPENSIONS. Yes, that right! They doubted the man could ever be insured because of them. Thus, they did not want to pursue the case if insurance money wasn't hanging out there for them. State of Texas does NOT require a dentist to have insurance. MAKE YOUR DENTIST PROVE HE IS INSURED BEFORE YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOUR MOUTH. Dr. Charles I. Williams is a man TOTALLY WITHOUT ETHICS. He is incapable of caring about any of his patients. Working on as many patients in a day and raking in insurance money is all this man cares about. Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry saw my mouth and said this man could not have had but one weekend of instruction in how do implant surgery. Yet, he told me he absolutely knew what he was doing. He was still trying to bill BlueCross & BlueShield for this kind of work and asking $30,000 for it. Thank God he never got the money. I will never be able to correct the damage he has done. If I have these 8 implants removed it will totally destroy my upper and lower bone ridge. Destruction will be massive. You have heard of the term "QUACK" before. Well, this is one man whose practice of dentistry really does apply. DR. CHARLES I. WILLIAMS OF RED OAK DENTAL AND OTHER ASSOCIATIONS AROUND THIS AREA - IS A QUACK!
Dr. Charles I Williams Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProfessional Orthodontic Associates, 701 N Hampton Rd, Desoto, TX
Dr. Charles I Williams Sr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Desoto, TX.