Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr
Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Richmond, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr
Charles J. Hackett Jr., DDS, PC Doctor of Dental Surgery, Howard University; Washington, D.C., 1990 Externship at Kings College of Medicine & Dentistry; London, England Advanced Education in General Denistry, Eastman Dental Center; Rochester, New York Masters in Biology, University of Illinois; Springfield, Illinois Bachelor of Biology, Hampton University; Hampton, Virginia Affiliations Academy of General Dentistry Peter B. Ramsey Dental Society Hispanic Dental Association National Dental Association American Academy of Implant Dentistry Old Dominion Dental Society Brief History Upon completion of studies, Dr. Charles J. Hackett, Jr. practiced as an associate for four years before opening his practice in 1996.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES JEFFERSON HACKETT JR DDS, 1807 Libbie Ave Ste 100, Richmond, VA
Dr. Charles J Hackett Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Richmond, VA.