Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Karcutskie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Karcutskie has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles A Karcutskie has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Karkutskie has exceptional skills in dentistry. In contrast to my past dentist, Dr. Karcutskie is heads and shoulders above in satisfaction. Previous dentist gave me a a capped tooth that didn't match and looked like a fang in my mouth, and I paid a tidy sum for the lousy work and look. Dr. Karkutskie replaced the fang w/ a perfectly matched tooth and one that fit in w/my other teeth. He also makes sure to give enough medicine to numb the area and there is no pain whatsoever when drilling. His fillings last and I've had no problems with the dental work. Plus, HE IS NOT LOOKING TO CREATE WORKK...he is a decent and honest man. I can't say enough about him. Plus his staff is so very nice. You won't be sorry to make your next appointment w/Dr. Karcutskie.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles A Karcutskie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES A KARCUTSKIE DMD, 241 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA
Dr. Charles A Karcutskie is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wyoming, PA.