Is Dr. Charles Keithline the right Dentist for you?
- X.X Overall Rating
- XX Years of Experience
- Accepts Online Appointments
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Keithline has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Showing 1 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles Keithline - Posted on December 18th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles Keithline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Charles Keithline
The Pediatric Dental Group office was opened in October of 2009 by Dr. Charles Keithline to serve more families and increase the options available at his practice. With more room and staff at our new office, located on 6th and Utica, we are able to serve a larger portion of the Tulsa population. Striving to make a greater difference, Pediatric Dental Group will continue the effort towards improving the overall oral health of our city’s children. From braces to extractions, and fillings to crowns, our conscious and non-conscious procedures ensure the best result with the most comfort possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call. We are excited to talk to you! The Mission… My goal is to set my practice on a path that will continue to serve the segment of the population who are in critical need of dental care, while at the same time not limiting it to strictly a state aid Medicaid type practice. There are many children in families who do not qualify for assistance who are also in critical need of our services. Our office motto is “We kick Mr. Tooth Decay’s butt”! That’s the way I like to practice. I want to be professionally challenged to accomplish major restorative cases for children and serve them and their parents as a positive influence. I always try to teach parents how to attend to the diet and hygiene needs of their children to reduce decay. The information is practical, makes their lives easier and teaches the principals behind good diet and hygiene that lead improved overall health. To be candid, I feel I am just now getting really good at what I do and I want to continue to be an influence in this practice for as long as I am able. I realize that, as the years fly by, I will not be able to practice at my current level so I have a plan in place that will allow me to continue to share what I have learned during my years of practice. By working with younger dentists who are sincerely interested in serving the needs of challenging patients, together we can make a difference. I would be most honored if my influence along these lines could continue is this practice even past my ability to be physically present. Charles R. Keithline, DDS Click here to follow us on FaceBook! Take a look at our state of the art building: [View with PicLens] 12►
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Keithline is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tulsa, OK.