Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charles F Kimball
Charles F Kimball is a Dentist primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He speaks English.
713 W Duarte Rd # G814
Arcadia, CA 91007
Book Online Now
Charles F Kimball Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Charles F Kimball's office for more information.
713 W Duarte Rd # G814 Arcadia, CA 91007
More about Charles F Kimball
Dr. Charles Kimball, DDS My dental philosophy is conservative on the one hand and inclusive on the other. Conservatism speaks to choices that bear on making teeth last a lifetime, or as long as they can, as far as that is consistent with your needs, preferences, and convenience. Inclusivity means I believe in communication. We talk to patients a lot, scientifically, and as clearly as we know how. We like to lay out options, we level with patients over costs and probable durability of a restoration, and we always keep an eye on the long-term future of the mouth. But in the end you make your choice, an "informed" choice. We take this seriously, even if the discussion and the weighing of options slows us down a bit. For me this is the touchstone of being a good dentist-along with technique and experience of course. I attended U.C.L.A. to study Biochemical Engineering and graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry in 1999.
Locations & DirectionsCharles Fred Kimball Dds, 713 W Duarte Rd # G814, Arcadia, CA
Charles F Kimball is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arcadia, CA.