Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Kosteva has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles A Kosteva has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Infectious Disease
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles A Kosteva
Dr. Charles Kosteva graduated from Kingston High School in 1964 and received his B.A. in Biology from Wilkes University in 1969. He received his dental degree from Temple University in 1971. Following dental school, he completed a one-year general practice residency at Allentown Hospital (now Lehigh Valley Hospital). In 1972, he started the private practice of general dentistry in Bethlehem. Dr. Kosteva received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1978, a Fellowship in the Academy of Dentistry International in 1992, and a Fellowship in the International College of Dentists in 1997. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Second District Dental Association of Pennsylvania, and the Lehigh Valley Dental Society. He is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor in General Restorative Dentistry at the University of Pennsylvania. He is on staff at the Lehigh Valley Hospital where he is also Director of Continuing Dental Education and chairman of the Division of General Dentistry. Dr. Kosteva resides in Hanover Township with his wife Donna. He has two grown children, John and Jennifer, and 3 grandchildren. His hobbies include sports of all kinds and he is a staunch supporter of the Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, 76ers, and the University of Notre Dame.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles A Kosteva is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bethlehem, PA.