Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Landis has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Landis has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Charles R Landis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
When Randy was Just an Oral Surgeon he did Rhinoplasty on my nose. He was trying to saw down a bump on my nose while removing my wisdom teeth. He said after the surgery he had to re-break one side of my nose . He did not cast it (like he had said he was going to) and told me to wear sunglasses to hold it together. It turned into a nightmare!! I was only 14 years old & he ruined my life... My nose ended up twisted and pushed over to one side. I was disfigured! I finally got in fixed after saving for years. I wish he would of done something to help me, but he would never see me again nor return my letters. I was 14 years old. I am shocked he became a plastic surgeon!!!!
I am a bona fide, card-carrying dentophobe. My dentist recommended Dr. Landis for the extraction of a tooth located under the sinuses. And I am pleased to recommend him also. His staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Landis was reassuring and thorough in his explanation. His assistant also answered all my many questions.
36 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Charles R Landis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Valley Maxoillofacial, 80 Declaration Dr Ste 101, Chico, CA
Dr. Charles R Landis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chico, CA.