Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles P Levesque DMD
Dr. Charles P Levesque, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Holbrook, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles P Levesque has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles P Levesque has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Satisfied Patient !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Levesque - Posted on January 25th, 2014
Dr. Levesque is the best. I've never been a fan of going to the dentist until I was fortunate enough to have been given Dr. Levesque's name. Since then, I have actually ENJOYED going to get my teeth cleaned. Dr. Levesque's care and manner make dentistry an enjoyable experience. Anyone who has the slightest hesitation about dentistry should definitely consider giving Dr. Levesque a try. He is the best.
Dr. Charles P Levesque Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles P Levesque
Charles P. Levesque, D.M.D. Dr. Levesque graduated from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in 1998, and has dedicated his professional career to providing multi-disciplinary dental care. He is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), American Dental Association (ADA), and a fellow member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI). Upon graduating from dental school, Dr. Levesque worked for the Public Health Service providing dental care for the Native American Indians in Crownpoint, New Mexico. Along with providing general dental care, he worked closely with the diabetic population to manage their increased susceptibility to periodontal disease. Dr. Levesque is continually participating in advanced training and continuing education courses focusing on various disciplines of dentistry, including restorative dentistry, implant treatments, bone grafting, and soft tissue management. Dr. Levesque lives with his wife Michelle and their 2 children and reside in Scituate, MA. He enjoys good food, a good laugh, and spending time in the great outdoors with his family and friends.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles P Levesque is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Holbrook, MA.