Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles T Loo has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Gentle and painless
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles T Loo - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Great experience, and the procedure was painless!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles T Loo - Posted on March 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles T Loo - Posted on April 20th, 2015
Dr. Loo is terrific!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles T Loo - Posted on April 19th, 2015
Over the past 25+ years, that I have seen Dr. Loo, I have found him to be highly professional with strong diagnostic skills and extremely dextrous workmanship, paying great attention to details. He and his kind staff have always fitted me into his busy schedule whenever emergencies arose. Moreover, Dr. Loo would always encourage me to contact him if any problems arose, but that was never necessary.
A stand-up professional!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles T Loo - Posted on April 17th, 2015
I have had two root canals done with Dr. Loo in the past three years and they were all done smoothly and efficiently without much pain at all. Root canals seemed scary but Dr, Loo eased my anxiety. He is very adept and works with surgical precision. Recently had a bad toothache which I though was another root canal but Dr. Loo gave me some medication that solved the problem and saved me some money. Nice guy!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles T Loo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles T Loo's office for more information.
1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 211 Ridgewood, NJ : (201) 447-4404
Locations & DirectionsRIDGEWOOD ENDODONTICS, 1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 211, Ridgewood, NJ
Dr. Charles T Loo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ridgewood, NJ.