- 22 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr
Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Maryville, TN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
22 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Louisville School Of Dentistry
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES WILLIAM LOWRY DMD, 318 Southdowne Dr, Maryville, TN
Dr. Charles W Lowry Jr is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Maryville, TN.