Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles M Bennett - Posted on July 7th, 2016
Dr. Bennett quickly recognized my six year old son's tongue-tie, and how it was limiting him with his speech. He offered a simple, invasive procedure while creating a very calm and trusting environment, so that my son would hold still and feel safe during the process. Staff members are passionate and highly trained in their areas of expertise. It was a pleasure coming into their office, and I look forward to working with their office again. My personal TMJ consultation was very informative as Dr. Bennett and his staff pinpointed the root of my headaches, teeth grinding, and neck pain throughout a thorough examination. He created a mold for me to wear at night that will leave my jaw in a relaxed position, eliminating my constant grinding and wearing down of my teeth. I look forward to a better quality of sleep and life that has been created by Dr. Bennett and his office!
- University of Oklahoma
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles M Bennett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Provo, UT.