Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles M Brown
Dr. Charles M Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pasadena, TX. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Brown has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles M Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
Dr. Charles M Brown has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
I received the absolute worst care from Dr. Brown. Especially from a medical professional, you leave your care in their hands. I went to him for about 8 years having periodontal diseased. I had most difficulty with cleaning the upper right quadrant. When I went to a new dentist, he took one look and asked why Dr. Brown had allowed the problem to persist by keeping my wisdom tooth which was causing the problem. The effect of having prolong this problem caused bone loss not only where the wisdom tooth was but the two adjacent molars. I have since had to the wisdom and one molar pulled. The other molar is causing my trouble and it will also have to be pulled. The bone loss is too great for an implant. this could have all been prevented if Dr. Brown would have pulled the wisdom tooth in the beginning. However he wouldn't have been able to bill me for all those scaling without it. I'm looking at expensive bridge work and well as decline in facial structures by all the missing teeth, which could have been prevented. When my dentist call Dr. Brown because I didn't know who to believe, Dr. Brown told him that he was "watching" the bone loss.
Dr. Charles M Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles Martin Brown Dds, 4010 Vista Rd Ste C, Pasadena, TX
Dr. Charles M Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pasadena, TX.