Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Esposito has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles M Esposito has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 4
Everyone needs dental care. Dr. Charles M. Esposito's dental clinic "where beautiful smiles begin". He's competent, conservative, a really nice guy who knows his stuff and does really good work... You are always met with kind faces and a warm welcome when you enter Dr. Charles M. Esposito office; whether it be his front office staff, dental assistants or the dentist him. They remember your name, know your family and personal experiences to let you know that you are more than just a patient, but also someone that they know and care about. I can't express enough kind words for this clinic/office of professionals.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles M Esposito accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Charles M Esposito
Charles M. Esposito, D.M.D. Dr. Charles M. Esposito, a long-time Southern New Jersey resident, completed all of his pre-doctoral and post-doctoral education across the bridge in nearby Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After receiving his bachelors from La Salle University, Dr. Charles elected to pursue a dental career, attending Temple University School of Dentistry, earning a D.M.D. degree in 2003. Wanting to further his knowledge of dentistry and hone his clinical skills, he continued his education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, completing the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program in 2004. Here, he enhanced his clinical and didactic skills in endodontics (root canals), periodontics (gum treatment), as well as fixed and removable prosthodontics (dentures, crowns, and bridges) and implants. Dr. Charles' commitment to his profession as well as his patients is reflected not only in his prior educational endeavors, but also in his endless pursuit of continuous learning in all aspects of dentistry. Dr. Esposito grew up locally in Pennsauken, New Jersey, later attending Camden Catholic High School in Cherry Hill. He currently resides with his wife, Lisa, four-year old son Lucas, and newly welcomed 2 month-old daughter Charleigh in Mount Laurel, NJ. While not in the dental office, Dr. Charles enjoys traveling, listening to all genre's of music, saltwater fishing, skiing, reading, and, of course, spending time with his family. Professional Memberships and Associations: American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Southern New Jersey Dental Society
Locations & DirectionsMOORESTOWN DENTAL STATION, 220 Schooley St, Moorestown, NJ
Dr. Charles M Esposito is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Moorestown, NJ.