Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Esposito has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles M Esposito has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles M Esposito has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
Everyone needs dental care. Dr. Charles M. Esposito's dental clinic "where beautiful smiles begin". He's competent, conservative, a really nice guy who knows his stuff and does really good work... You are always met with kind faces and a warm welcome when you enter Dr. Charles M. Esposito office; whether it be his front office staff, dental assistants or the dentist him. They remember your name, know your family and personal experiences to let you know that you are more than just a patient, but also someone that they know and care about. I can't express enough kind words for this clinic/office of professionals.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles M Esposito accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsMoorestown Dental Station, 220 Schooley St, Moorestown, NJ
Dr. Charles M Esposito is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Moorestown, NJ.