Is Dr. Charles M Marks the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Marks DDS
Dr. Charles M Marks, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles M Marks has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles M Marks has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles M Marks - Posted on October 11th, 2012
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Charles M Marks Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Charles M Marks
Meet Dr. Charles M. Marks Charles M. Marks, DDS It is an honor to have the opportunity to deliver dental care, from the simplest checkup to advanced procedures, to the patients in our practice. Using advanced dental technology, this can be achieved with little or no discomfort. Knowing I can make a difference in improving the quality of another person's life gives me great satisfaction every day I come to work. I have enjoyed practicing high-quality dentistry since 1984 and look forward to practicing for many more years to come. Education and Experience It is because of my education that I am able to provide my patients with the best care and attention they deserve. I graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1980 and continued on to New York University College of Dentistry where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1984. I have also completed post-graduate training in molar endodontics, periodontal surgery and dental implants. I find all aspects of dentistry interesting and have continued to educate myself in specialty fields in order to always deliver fully comprehensive treatments, utilizing the most current and successful techniques available. I have taken continuing education courses in prosthodontics and all phases of cosmetic dentistry and am a member of several professional organizations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education, including the: New York State Dental Association First District Dental Society National Society of Dental Practitioners Dr. Marks outside the office enjoys listening to music, playing his guitar. He also enjoys playing tennis and skiing.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES M MARKS DDS AND DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY
Dr. Charles M Marks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.