Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Mansoor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 11
I needed oral surgery to remove the roots of 4 crowns that had fallen out after about 15 years since they were put in. I told Dr. Charles Mansoor how nervous I was, and he assured me he would be gentle and minimize the pain. I had nothing to worry about as the procedure was painless and even after the novocaine wore off, there was only minimal pain and discomfort. Everyone who assisted Dr. Mansoor was very friendly and comforting. They even called me the next day to see how I felt.
I have been visiting this office regularly for 2 years. Dr. Charles Mansoor and his team have been consistently fantastic in every way--it is always a pleasure to visit the office. I appreciate the time this team takes to talk through my dental health and provide sound advice. When I have had dental emergencies, they have repeatedly fit me in for last minute appointments and followed up to check on my progress. The staff is friendly and helpful, and my experience here time and time again has been fantastic.
Seriously. Dr. Charles Mansoor is the best dentist in New York that I have been to. He explains everything, doesnât patronize you, acts like a person, and treats you like a friend. Though going to the dentist is no oneâs idea of a good time, Dr. Charles makes the experience painless and worthwhile. I have recommended him to all my co-workers and friends.
As a physician, I was introduced to Dr. Mansoor about 10 months ago after being misdiagnosed for some time by other dentists. He was instrumental with his capable and experienced team of periodontists and endodontists in retreating my caries, performing 2 root canals, one tooth extraction, and 2 sinus lifts and 2 dental implants, without any pain, outstanding results, and impeccable bedside manner. I am indebted to his office staff for their kindness and handholding throughout this difficult time.
26 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Mansoor is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.