Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles J Mccarter has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles J Mccarter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles J Mccarter has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles J Mccarter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles J Mccarter
Dr. McCarter began his dental career as an associate in Jeffersonville, Indiana. He moved back to Indianapolis in 1990 and worked as an associate until 1998. He took over his current practice in Geist " Dockside Dental". in 1998. He has attended numerous continued education courses in implant restorations and esthetic dentistry (including Lumineers). Dr. McCarter has been married over 15 years to his wife Melanie. They have two children, James and Emily. Some of Dr. McCarter's hobbies include: woodworking/ home improvement, and coaching/ assisting in children's intramural sports. Education Graduated from Zionsville High School in 1981 Graduated from Indiana University in 1985 Graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1989 Professional Organizations American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association Indianapolis District Dental Association Better Business Bureau Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles J Mccarter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Muncie, IN.