Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr
Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Longwood, FL . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Mcnamara has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 14
Dr. McNamara removed 2 wisdom teeth. There was no swelling, no bruising and simply no pain period and the end. He is excellent. I'm over 60. Had 2 removed when I was in my mid twenties and there was swelling, "discomfort" and my face was a lovely shade of purple. I thought it would have been much worse since I'm older. No no no. It was an amazing experience. I would highly recommend him!!!
I have had two molar extractions done by Doctor McNamara at different times, each time experiencing perfect results -no pain, no swelling and no complications whatsoever. In fact, I couldn't even tell that my teeth had been extracted. He is extremely experienced and competent. His office is great too. I highly recommend Doctor Charles R McNamara to anyone in the Central Florida area who needs to have a tooth extracted. He is outstanding.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
39 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles R Mcnamara Sr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Winter Park, FL.