Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles H Mendes
Dr. Charles H Mendes, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles H Mendes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles H Mendes has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles H Mendes has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I have never been to this dental office before BUT I hope that their dental service is better then their front desk service. The lady on the phone was incredibly rude whoever she was. She did not represent the place well at all for me as a new potential patient. She wanted all my daughter's information (social, etc.) before I could even put a word in. I would have appreciated it more if she were more friendly and less hasty. I don't regret changing my mind about them at all because I wouldn't want to deal with that lady everytime I had to call their office. Call and see for yourself how you're treated and you decide. My first impression of the place based on that one phone call was so bad it was enough for me to look elsewhere. What blew me even more away was when I actually told her how rude she was being towards me! Not even a simple "Sorry I didn't mean to come across that way." or anything. "Just fine bye."
45 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMendes Family Dentistry, 550 Snelling Ave S Ste 204, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Charles H Mendes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint Paul, MN.