Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Michael has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles P Michael has the following 12 expertise
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
I was nearly seventy years old before I decided to do something about my crooked teeth, misshapen smile and chewing difficulties. I knew Dr. Michael vaguely, and I put myself in his hands. Boy was that a good decision. Week after week for six months Charlie put my mouth back together. I still can't believe it when I see myself smile in a picture. Wow what a difference. I should have done it fifty years earlier! A great dentist and great people in the office.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles P Michael accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsAnchorage Dental Associates, 2525 Gambell St Ste 304B, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Charles P Michael is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.