Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles C Nunnally II
Dr. Charles C Nunnally II, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles C Nunnally II has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles C Nunnally II has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles C Nunnally II - Posted on June 24th, 2015
No Pain relief
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles C Nunnally II - Posted on August 26th, 2012
I developed a very painful abscessed tooth and felt very lucky to get in quickly to see someone on my dental plan. It turned out to be a failed root canal in a back molar w/ infection all the way around the root. Dr. Nunnally gave me a prescription for antibiotics but would not prescribe anything for pain relief! I was advised it would be 2-3 days before the antibiotics would take effect. I am not a wimp about pain, but this was the worst pain I have experienced since giving childbirth 16 years ago. If it hadn't been for left over hydrocodone from m7 daughters surgery I don't know what I would have done. This policy is just barbaric! I will not go back and cannot in good conscience recommend this practitioner.
Dr. Charles C Nunnally II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL DEPOT, 3326 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Charles C Nunnally II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.