Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles P Tucker has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles P Tucker has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 4 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Tucker - Posted on July 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Tucker - Posted on November 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Tucker - Posted on August 28th, 2015
Great guy, great Doc!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Tucker - Posted on March 1st, 2015
This man is the only guy who I'd go see if you want your teeth pulled! Minimal pain, and a great, friendly guy! Makes you feel comfortable and is very professional, at the same time is kind of cool. Kind of like a cool dude but a really experienced doc at the same time. I went to his Belle Vernon office. The staff, especially the Doc, couldn't have been more friendly. Wait time is under 15 minutes. 10/10!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTUCKER CHARLES ORAL SURGEON OFFICE, 17 Arentzen Blvd Ste 104, Charleroi, PA
Dr. Charles P Tucker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charleroi, PA.