Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles S Pesce
Dr. Charles S Pesce, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Athens, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles S Pesce has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles S Pesce has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Charles S Pesce has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
I have been going to Dr. Pesce for many years, but he is the fourth dentist I have seen in the area since my childhood. He is the best dentist I have been to so far. He makes me feel comfortable, and does not fuss at me. He is honest with me, but is realistic. I find Dr. Pesce and his staff to be perfect for me!
I really have nothing bad to say about the doctor,mainly because he has never one time talked to me about what he was doing to provide care for my children. But his desk clerk is the most rude, disrespectful human I have EVER spoken to in my life. I cannot believe that a doctor would allow his staff to speak to his patients the way she did. No wonder every one in town hates that office!
Dr. Charles S Pesce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsLemings & Pesce, 111 N Meadows Dr, Athens, TN
Dr. Charles S Pesce is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Athens, TN.