Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Porvaznik has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles Porvaznik has the following 9 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles Porvaznik - Posted on February 11th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles Porvaznik
Charles Porvaznik, D.M.D. Dr. Chuck Porvaznik has joined our Dental Practice after having been in his own Private Dental Practice in Hershey, Pennsylvania for the past twenty years. He is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh Dental School. In addition to being a well respected Dental Diagnostician and Clinician, he has a special expertise in Invisalign Orthodontics, Sleep Apnea, and Snoring Therapy. We feel very fortunate to have this most talented and valuable Member on our Team. We look forward to your meeting Dr. Porvaznik. Lisa A. Marvil, D.M.D, M.H.S. Dr. Lisa Marvil is an experienced, highly talented periodontist. She carries with her the highest academic background. She received her dental degree from Harvard University and her Specialty Certificate in Periodontology from the Medical University of South Carolina. In addition she received her undergraduate degree from Bryn Mawr College and a Masters Degree from Duke University. Dr. Marvil brings to our practice a special combination of academic and surgical skills which will greatly benefit our patients. She will nicely compliment the list of comprehensive dental services we can provide for our valued patients.
Locations & DirectionsIngber Dental, 2021 K St NW Ste 720, Washington, DC
Dr. Charles Porvaznik is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, DC.