Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles R Fields DMD
Dr. Charles R Fields, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Reston, VA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Fields has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles R Fields has the following 7 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Charles R Fields Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Charles R Fields
HOME » DR. CHARLES FIELDS Meet Dr. Fields Dr. Fields is a native of Lexington, Kentucky. He spent time growing up in Cincinnati, Ohio as well. He attended Georgetown College, a small liberal arts college in Kentucky earning a B.S. degree (biology/chemistry), then matriculated to the University of Louisville for his dental education, earning a Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) in 1989. D.M.D. is from the Latin, "Dentariae Medicinae Doctor", first conferred at Harvard in the 1940's. This is a more contemporary but equivalent degree to D.D.S. In addition to his private practice, he is a part-time Associate Clinical Professor in the department of Periodontics, Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Fields earned a certificate in Periodontics from the Medical College of Virginia – Virginia Commonwealth University. He has since had training in IV conscious sedation, which he has provided for his patients since 1994. He regularly attends continuing education events to keep abreast of the latest technologies and products to help serve patients better. He is married to Marilyn, and has two children, Patrick and Faith.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles R Fields is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Reston, VA.