Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles R Schneider
Dr. Charles R Schneider, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Burlington, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Schneider has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Charles R Schneider
Charles Schneider, DDS Charles Schneider first became interested in dentistry after seeing his father, who was also a dentist, help people in difficult and painful situations. After attending undergraduate school at Marquette University, he attended the School of Dentistry at Marquette University. After he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery there, Dr. Schneider returned to his hometown of Burlington, Wisconsin to open his own dental practice. Dr. Schneider has attended thousands of hours of continuing education in various areas of dentistry, including advanced neuromuscular treatment, full mouth reconstruction, and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Schneider also shares his knowledge with fellow dentists throughout the United States as one of the founders of the North American Neuromuscular Study Club. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association, the Burlington Dental Association, International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics, the Academy of Dentistry for General Practice, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Association for Functional Orthodontics. Dr. Schneider is also a member of the Crown Council. In addition to his practice, Dr. Schneider volunteers his time with the Smiles for Life, which is a charity for children, and the dental ID program for children with the Burlington Police department. Dr. Schneider also volunteers on mission trips with Smiles for Hope to the Dominican Republic. He has also sponsored the chocolate-eating contest at the Burlington Chocolate Festival. In Dr. Schneider's free time he likes spending time with his five daughters and his grand daughter. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, and spending time up north.
Locations & DirectionsSCHNEIDER FAMILY DENTISTRY SC, 190 Gardner Ave Ste 5, Burlington, WI
Dr. Charles R Schneider is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burlington, WI.