Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles Simpson IV
Dr. Charles Simpson IV, MD, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Frisco, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX (and 6 other locations). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Simpson IV has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles Simpson IV has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Charles Simpson IV has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I made an appointment for a second opinion. I was advised of a $75 fee. I sent an email describing the situation along with x-rays. I arrived with my son on time for the appointment, but had to wait 10+ minutes before being called. The assistant was confused and had no clue why we came. I had to call my son's dentist who explained to the assistant the reason for the visit which ultimately was to discuss surgery options. The assistant whisked my son away to take a picture and returned minutes later. We then were told to wait for the dentist... after 20+ minutes I had to step out of the room to get the attention of someone... finally the dentist came and discussed the surgery and insurance options. When I got the bill I found that I had been charged $360 for a CAT scan (on top of the discussed $75 charge)!!! I brought my son to other dentists who all confirmed that a CAT scan was unnecessary, as well as the surgery (until my son was older).
Dr. Simpson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Charles Simpson IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Simpson IV is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Frisco, TX.