Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Walker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Walker has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles R Walker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Walker has a great chairside manner. Going to the dentist is nerve wracking but he is calm and really cares about his patients. He also goes out of his way to make dental care personal and affordable. His staff is great too. Oh, and apparently in his spare time, he volunteers his dental expertise! How many dentists do you know who care that much?
Dr. Charles R Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Locations & DirectionsCharles R Walker Dds, 2020 S 1300 E Ste A, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Charles R Walker is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.