Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Walton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles R Walton has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles R Walton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles R Walton
Meet Dr. Walton Dr. Charles Walton has been setting the highest standards of excellence in dentistry for decades! He earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of the South and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from The University of Alabama in Birmingham School of Dentistry before completing a specialized mini-residency in IV sedation techniques. An esteemed member of the dental community, Dr. Walton is a board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry, and the American Orthodontic Society, a Fellow and a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, a Fellow in the International Association of Orthodontists and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and an active member in many other leading dental and professional organizations. In his spare time, Dr. Walton enjoys running, fishing, and spending time with his wife, Amy Lawrence Walton, and their four children: Caitlin, Rachel, Emma and Luke.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES RICHARD WALTON DMD, 6410 Grelot Rd, Mobile, AL
Dr. Charles R Walton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mobile, AL.