Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles R Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Charles R Weber has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Charles R Weber has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
I went to him for a lesion on my tongue. He removed and biopsied the lesion. He did not give me information about what would happen after the surgery. I bled for 24 hours, was in excruciating pain, my throat felt like I had strep and I could not speak. We spoke on my results appt and he did not speak in common speak, but I heard cellular changes and asked if that meant cancer, he loudly said yes, but I know I got it all. He made no plans for any follow up appts but when the lesion returned I went back to him and he said yes this is bad and we need to go back in right away. He then loudly and rudely said aren't you the one who doesn't do well with inserting the IV-you need to change that. I left and sought a second opinion and when he heard this he called me at work and yelled about how he is the only board certified oral surgeon in Olympia and how I need to get in to see him right away. When I did not see him again, I actually received a certified letter saying he would do the surgery pro bono and that I should not wait on this. I have had this surgery again by UW in Seattle and the pain was not even close to as bad, they explained everything I would experience during and after and they scheduled me for followup on a regular basis.
Dr. Charles R Weber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles R Weber is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Centralia, WA.