Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles L Roskamp has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles L Roskamp has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 7
I had two fillings done that took 3 hours out of my day because he kept leaving during the process for 10-15 minute intervals to see other patients. I had to go in three times after having those two fillings done because of pain. Twice I was told it was because the fillings hadn't been leveled out enough. And the third time I was told I had TMJ because several of my teeth showed signs of grinding, and it was the teeth he had worked on. I got second opinion which showed that the fillings were still not leveled correctly. That dentist fixed it with one appointment. Roskamp charged me $80 for two minutes to tell me I had TMJ and need a mouth guard which I am happy to say I don't. Won't go back there and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Should have known when one dentist has 3 procedure chairs and several others for regular appointments. It was about quantity not quality.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES ROSKAMP DDS INC, 3300 S Aspen Ave Ste A, Broken Arrow, OK
Dr. Charles L Roskamp is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Broken Arrow, OK.