Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Samborski
Dr. Charles S Samborski, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Worcester, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles S Samborski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles S Samborski has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Removable denture implants
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles S Samborski - Posted on July 16th, 2018
I chose Dr. Samborski after visiting another dentist and not getting anything remotely satisfactory for services. Dr. Samborski took the images of my upper jaw, informed me of my options, and most importantly GAVE ME A COMPLETE COST ESTIMATE START TO FINISH. I chose to go forward with the procedure. While it did take almost eight months from start to finish I did not encounter any "unexpected" cost increases, even for some unexpected minor issues that required added attention. The end result is a extremely secure full denture arch that is even more comfortable than the partial plate that I wore for decades. While not inexpensive I feel that it was well worth the cost. As was stated to me by my spouse prior to my deciding to move forward with the procedure. "It's a quality of life issue, not an extravagance. I also found Dr. Samborski to be straightforward, humorous, professional and comforting...even for someone like me who avoided dentist's if possible. From now on he will be the only dentist I will go to.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGENERAL & IMPLANT DENTISTRY, 87 June St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Charles S Samborski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Worcester, MA.