Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Shulruff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles Shulruff has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Charles Shulruff has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 5
I recently visited Dr. S for a run of the mill checkup. I haven't been to a dentist in years so I was a little bit nervous. It turns out that I shouldn't have been nervous at all! I felt right at home in his office. The staff is professional and he is quite personable himself. It turns out I have two small cavities. I'll be heading back to have them taken care of within a few weeks.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles Shulruff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles Shulruff Dds, 4801 W Peterson Ave Ste 311, Chicago, IL
Dr. Charles Shulruff is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chicago, IL.