Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Silk has the following 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 4
I have been going to Dr. silk for about 9 years. I find him extrememly knowledgeable, patient and gentle. He really knows how to solve major dental issues which other dentists say they can do but really have little knowledge of. Office is pretty and the staff is sweet. He is across from Central Park which is also nice. He explained to me all of my options for treatments, and calms any fears I may have had. I some major work done which took a few months and now go for maintainence. I would definitely recommend him.
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Charles Silk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Charles Silk
Dr. Charles Silk, DDS, Prosthodontist, has dedicated his life to improving the well being of dental patients and passing on his knowledge to new generations of dentists. For over 25 years, Dr. Charles Silk, DDS has been the Director and Clinician of his own dental practice in New York City, specializing in Prosthodontics and Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry. He takes immense pride in creating beautiful, healthy smiles for his patients, often restoring their self-confidence. Showcasing patients’ beautiful smiles, Dr. Silk has treated several celebrity clients who regularly grace the covers of magazines, including actors, models, and other famous personalities. He is known for solving the most complex dental problems and enjoys the challenges and rewards of taking on tough cases. Why See A Prosthodontist over other dental professionals? ...because a Prosthodontist is a dentist who has completed an additional 3-4 years of advanced training after obtaining a dental degree, in order to treat a wider range of patients. This scope of experience and educational focus distinguishes the Prosthodontist as an authority in understanding the dynamics of a smile and the preservation of a healthy mouth. With extensive laboratory skills to handle the materials used in restoring and replacing teeth, and the correction imbalances of a smile, a Prosthodontist is a wise choice when making your decision to seek out a dental professional. From patients who only need routine check ups, to those patients who want a higher level of care, Dr. Charles Silk is the right choice. He is an expert in improving the appearance of a smile that is healthy and long lasting. Unknown to many dental patients, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry, one of the fastest growing fields of dentistry today, is not recognized by the American Dental Association as a separate dental specialty. This area of dentistry falls within the scope of a Prosthodontist, and while there are many references to "cosmetic dentists" in commercially published materials, the ADA does not recognize "cosmetic dentists" as a specialty. Whether you need a routine check up, want to enhance your smile, or replace missing teeth, experience the difference that a skilled Prosthodontist can offer.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Silk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.