Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Stamitoles has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charles E Stamitoles has the following 12 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles E Stamitoles has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 401
I was looking for a new Dentist and was referred to Dr. Stamitoles by a coworker and I am more than happy with my choice. His staff is absolutely wonderful! They make you feel welcomed and at ease. The receptionist at the front desk is by far the funniest/sweetest person on earth. Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very professional and do excellent dental work. He and his staff go above and beyond to educated me on the process of procedures, proper dental hygiene and provide wonderful referrals. I had to get a filling before work and from prior experience, I just knew I'd be in the office for a few hours; however Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very quick and efficient and I was out of there in literally 45 minutes! They continue to exceed my expectations every appointment. I will definitely refer Dr. Stamitoles to my family, friends and coworkers!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles E Stamitoles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsStamitoles Dental Center, 1025 Creighton Rd, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Charles E Stamitoles is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pensacola, FL.