Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Charles Tomeo
Charles Tomeo, D.M.D. is a Dentist primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Sun City Center, FL (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Charles Tomeo is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital.
Charles Tomeo has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Charles Tomeo has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Charles Tomeo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Tomeo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Manatee Memorial Hospital
South Bay Hospital
Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
HCA Blake Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Charles Tomeo is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bradenton, FL.