Satisfaction

Terrible painful experience, I had many teeth extracted being elderly as I am, and never went through anything so barbaric!

great office!!

the service the attention staff they are great. when he call me after the surgery to see how i was made my day.

Not nice!

Really a rude condescending doctor! The whole staff was rude! If you don’t have insurance they won’t bother with you! Awful experience!

Amazing doctor

Quick and efficient. Had an answer to every one of my questions. Beautiful and clean office. Nice and hard working staff.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Charles Tomeo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bradenton, FL.