- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Jenkins DDS
Dr. Charles W Jenkins, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Martinsville, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Charles W Jenkins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles W Jenkins has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charles W Jenkins Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles W Jenkins
In addition to working as a general dentist, Dr. Jenkins is involved with organized dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Virginia Dental Association (VDA), and Piedmont Dental Society (PDS). Since 2002, he has served as a delegate for Component V in the VDA House of Delegates. He is also a member on the VDA Ethics and Judicial Affairs Committee. He is the Secretary/Treasurer for the PDS, where he has held this position since 2004. Dr. Jenkins is dedicated to serving his community. He has been an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at the Piedmont Virginia Dental Health Foundation Community Clinic since its inception in 2006, where dental care is provided to needy citizens of the region. For many years, he has been a Supervisory Dentist for the Dental Hygiene Program at Danville Community College. He has participated in multiple Mission of Mercy (MOM) Projects, which aid patients in underserved areas throughout the state of VA. He has served on the Advisory Board for National College of VA since 2003. As an active member of Granbery United Methodist Church, he has been a Sunday School Teacher and held numerous positions on church committees, including Executive Church Council, Trustees, Pastor/Parish Relation Committee, and Finance Committee. He is also an active member of the United Methodist Men’s Group, where he serves as Vice President/Secretary. He is married to Erin Jenkins and has two sons, Caleb and Nicholas. Dr. Jenkins strives to provide the highest quality of care for his patients, young and old. He has kept up with current techniques and procedures through hundreds of hours of continuing education courses and lectures, ensuring his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. He is very interested in Oral Surgery procedures and providing the best esthetic dentistry through multiple types of cosmetic restorations.