Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Witkowski Sr?

Would not go anywhere else. Best experience with the doctor and staff.

Implants Successful 10 years later

I'm really suprised to see the negative reviews here. Dr. Witkowski placed 2 dental implants for me 10 years ago, and I've never had a problem. He treated me in a caring manner as well.

Satisfaction

This doctor is one of the most caring and gentle people I have ever known. He has taken care of our parents, children, and nieces. We appreciate him, his skills, and abilities more than he will ever know.

Satisfaction

Poor excuse for character and morals

Satisfaction

My experience with this provider was by far the worse ever experienced by a medical provider. He is very aggressive and displays a terrible bedside manner. The anesthesia was so weak that I could still understand him talking to his assistant and talking about having trouble with the procedure, but acted as if everything was fine after it was over. Shortly after the surgery, I encountered infection. So attempting to call his office, I was referred to the answering service where the only suggestion was to drink plenty of fluids. Seriously! After this guy gets your money, you can forget any follow up care. I would never refer this guy to anyone and you should do yourself a favor and use someone else.

Fantastic

I personally think that Dr. Witkowski receives way too many negative hate. I had a wonderful experience through him and his staff.

Ruined my life!!! I would rate zero but that was not an option!!!

He lied to me concerning FDA approved tmj implant information...therefore my decision for surgery was on misinformation. He lied on my precertification to my insurance co saying that my mouth opening was 30 and way actually 49. He wouldn't release my medical records to Oral Surgeons after he messed me up. He has done this to at least 5 other patients that I know personally!!!! I would NOT let anyone I know go to this man! Go to anyone else...stay away from this place!!!!!!

Terrible experience- go elsewhere!

Dr witkowski is only interested up until whatever procedure is completed, then he collects your cash & moves on to the next victim. Hopefully, you will not need any follow-up care because he will not provide it. He is not an oral surgeon but a butcher. Please do yourself a favor & go anywhere else for your dental care. The better business bureau should investigate this provided for his negligence!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Charles E Witkowski Sr is similar to the following 2 Dentists near Johnson City, TN.

Dr. Charles E Witkowski Sr Is this you?