Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charlie P Ilawan
Dr. Charlie P Ilawan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bogalusa, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlie P Ilawan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Charlie P Ilawan has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Charlie P Ilawan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 6
I went to the dentist to get an annual cleaning and while there; the dentist Charlie P. Ilawan said that I had 2 fillings that they could fill and my portion of these would be ~$40 ($18.60 x 2 plus tax). So I scheduled with them to go and get this taken care of. He filled one and then he tells me while Iâm in the chair that he is going to have to do a different kind of fillingâ¦ So he finished up and I go to the front and then they give me a bill for $483!!! $483 is not $40â¦ Much to my surprise he decided to change the treatment plan without even discussing it with me. I demanded that he only charge me what he originally agreed to do only to find out that had changed too. He filled 1 filling and only put a temporary on the tooth that he messed up. I wound up going to the dentist that I always use to correct the problem that this guy created. To top it all off Ilawan had the audacity to send me a bill. I believe that he should pay my bill for the nearly $1000.00 worth of damage that he did to my tooth. This dentist needs to be reported for doing things such as this- he is doing nothing but drumming up business and he thought that I was just going to accept this scamâ¦ The receptionist was desperately trying to get me to pay them the money too! She went so far as to say that they would do it on credit just to get me to sign the form and pay them right there!
Went in for extractions. Screaming in pain, my boyfriend came in to see if I was okay and Dr. Iliwan screamed at him and told him to leave immediately with a very bad attitude, even the nurses were taken back. He left in the middle of my procedure again to go to the counter and yell across it like a maniac. This was the worst experience I've ever had at a dentist. There are plenty of good dentists on the Northshore, please DO NOT GO here. Thank you.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFamily Dentistry, 400 Louisiana Ave, Bogalusa, LA
Dr. Charlie P Ilawan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bogalusa, LA.