- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chauncey Cross DDS
Dr. Chauncey Cross, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. Their specialties include undefined. They speak English.
Dr. Chauncey Cross has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chauncey Cross Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1001 Clock Tower Dr Ste B Springfield , IL 62704
More about Dr. Chauncey Cross
Chauncey Cross, DDS received his D.D.S. from Chicago’s Loyola University School of Dentistry and a bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University. Upon graduating from dental school, he did his residency at Hines VA Hospital in Maywood Ill., and then came back to his hometown, Springfield, where he opened his practice in June of 1958. Chauncey takes continuing education courses though The Pankey Institute and The Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study to stay apprised of the latest technology and procedures. He is active in the Illinois State Dental Society and has served as Chair of the ISDS Government Affairs Council, as well as Chair of the ADA Council of Government Affairs. He has served as Vice President of the ADA, and in 2006, was elected Honorary President of the Illinois State Dental Society – the first person to receive this honor. He also received the ISDS Distinguished Member award in 2003.