Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chaya P Carl
Dr. Chaya P Carl, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West New York, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chaya P Carl has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chaya P Carl has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chaya P Carl - Posted on June 21st, 2017
I've had a number of dentists over the years and they've run the gamut from very good to downright horrible & even one who shifted toward horrible after financial pressures struck. It's made me cynical when I need to find someone new. My previous dentist is no longer available, and I'd procrastinated finding a replacement. When my tooth recently chipped, it put me into dental anxiety mode because I was out of time. Fortunately for me, I was treated by Dr Carl. She did a beautiful job restoring my molar. Her low-pressure & informative answers to my questions put me at ease. She clearly explained my options and also each step of the process as she worked. I'm very grateful for her skill and disposition.
- New York University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH HUDSON COMMUNITY ACTION, 5301 Broadway, West New York, NJ
Dr. Chaya P Carl is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West New York, NJ.